You can feel the highest adrenaline on our mountain swing at an altitude of 1920 meters, surrounded by panoramic views. Feel the spirit of extreme fun in complete safety with 7–10-meter high swing options. Buckle up and experience the thrill.
Big (10 m.) - 20 ₼
Small (7m.) – 15 ₼ .
Minimum age: 14 years.
Mountain swing safety rules:
- Visitors must pay for admission, read the safety instructions and sign the appropriate documents before entering the Mountain Swing attraction area.
- The visitor can enter the attraction area only after the permission of the operations team with safety equipment and helmet.
- While the attraction is in motion, the visitor must be strapped into the suspension system of the swing at all times
- Children over the age of 14 are allowed to use the attraction only with the consent of their parents or guardians. The maximum weight of visitors to the attraction can be 127 kilograms.
- It is not recommended to use the swing for people who cannot move freely, pregnant women, people with heart defects and dizziness, as well as people who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other intoxication.
- It is forbidden to use the attraction in slippers, shoes without laces, as well as clothing that can stick to any part of the swing.
- It is forbidden to take risky actions while swinging, to try to reduce the speed, to carry bulky sharp objects with you.